Jerusalem, Israel Occupied Palestine
Coordinates: 31.775612, 35.228408
The Kishle is the local name given to the police station of Jeruslaem in Ottoman times.
The site can only be accessed in a guided tour operated by the “Tower of David” musuem.
It can be accessed from the dry moat which surrounds the Citadel or through a hall in the Museum.
The site known as the “Kishle” (literally: dungeon) is adjacent to the Citadel and Tower of David Museum complex. The latest structure was erected in 1834 by Ibrahim Pasha who governed the Palestine from Egypt.